SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
**SOLD** Michelin X-Ice 235/45R17 Snow Tire/Wheel Package from S60R

**SOLD**

Michelin X-Ice 235/45R17 Snow Tire/Wheel Package from S60R. The car was driven lightly in the winter for a few seasons, sold the car this year. The car handled great with these. No curb rash on the wheels. The photos should speak for themselves. Orig. cost $1000, selling for $500.

Also...ski rack is for sale.

·
Registered
150 Posts
BUMP

Michelin X-Ice 235/45R17 Snow Tire/Wheel Package from S60R. The car was driven lightly in the winter for a few seasons, sold the car this year. The car handled great with these. No curb rash on the wheels. The photos should speak for themselves. Orig. cost $1000, selling for $500.

Also...ski rack is for sale.

For a good deal

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
Damn. I really want these, but shipping to Cali would be a pain.

·
Registered
13,510 Posts
PM Sent.

·
Registered
16,861 Posts
These do look sweet and well cared for. GLWTS.
Just my opinion: I saw the picture of them on the R - then I thought 4th gen 'Taurus'. Maybe some more pics of them on the car would convince me more...

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry for the late reply! I don't know why i didn't get notifications of replys.

These are still available. I'm willing to ship but it would range anywhere from $150 (west coast) to nearly $300 (east coast) depending on where you are, I am located in Idaho.

My SR was an 05. Here is the link to the wheels if you want to see if they fit your car. Yes they come with the centering ring. https://www.tirerack.com/wheels/Whe...vo&autoModel=S60+R&autoYear=2005&autoModClar=

Unfortunately that's the only pic of the car I have with the snows on. I sold the R this summer with much angst. It was a sad day.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts