SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For anyone looking for some beefy endlinks for a reasonable price take a look at these:

MEVOTECH Part # MK80501 $15.06
Front

MEVOTECH Part # MK80425 $16.09 Rear These are not the same as their picture, they are actually black oxide metal with blue covers and zerk fittings on rear of ball joints.

:thumbup: Just remember to order 2 of each. I'll add detailed pictures when I get a chance if anyone would like to take a more thorough look.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
These aren't the stock replacements with the part number of k80501 and k80425. Quite the difference.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Mine just came this week, haven't had a chance to install them yet. How was the installation. Any noticeable difference?

·
Registered
533 Posts
Went with Meyle's here. Can't say I notice any difference with my new endlinks because I had the poly frame bushings installed as well. :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mine just came this week, haven't had a chance to install them yet. How was the installation. Any noticeable difference?
Haven't installed them yet. Waiting on a few more parts. I'll be replacing, brake pads front and rear, swaybar endlinks, and spring seats all at the same time.

·
Registered
859 Posts
My Mevotech's have been going strong for a year now. No rattle.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They look a lot like IPD's....just minus the logo. Anyone else seeing that?
I thought that when I received them. The rear look quite a bit different but the fronts look exactly like the pictures on IPD. I'll take some high res photos tonight for others to compare.

·
Registered
859 Posts
I just installed a set of these. Obviously better than the old ones. Price is good. IMHO it's a waste of money getting expensive endlinks. They last just as long as the cheap ones.
Correction, they seem to be lasting much less than these cheap ones.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts