Crystal White Inscription w/ 21" Wheels
Bowers & Wilkins
After almost 5 months, I picked this bad boy up in the pouring rain in NJ. Please excuse the pic as I did them quick and also the weather wasn't cooperating. For some reason I also can't post more than one. Will figure it out later.
Here are some details to share:
Got roughly $1250 off the current MSRP since I negotiated before price increase.
Got the major update and CarPlay for free.
Got 1.74% for 60months through the dealer.
The extended warranty prices felt outrageous...they didn't offer the Protection Plus packages. I was able to negotiate them down to $2200 for 7yr/75k. Keep in mind labor in NJ is probably higher than other states. The initial price was $3100. This is $0 deductible and not one of the reimburse types. Since I got the 21" wheels, I got the 5yr Tire & Wheel (cosmetic covered) for $900.
Initial Observations so far after 4 hours of ownership
1) Love Sensus, Carplay is nothing great so far. Will use it just for Maps for now.
2) B&W is worth every penny for me. Sounds great in 'Concert hall'. No volume or rattle issues.
3) Car sat in 2-3 hours of downpour...no leak so far. Will continue to monitor.
4) It's roughly 58 deg outside and we felt cold, so we increased the heat to 74, but cool air was still coming out. It wasn't until I raised it to 76 degrees, it was 'ok'. We don't have the climate package and the 2nd and 3rd row were 'off'. I don't mind putting it at 76+ for heat..but is this normal on auto climate? Am I doing something wrong?
5) Found a 'battery maintenance form' in the glove box stating to check voltage and test battery 'as per service bulletin'. Based on the date, it was performed in Gothenburg before the vehicle boarded the ship most likely. I'm wondering if this is related to the battery issues reported.
6) Really like VOC and the ability to remotely have some control.
Take care everyone and have a Great Holiday!