SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys i have another question wich i did not find an answer. My external mirrors don't save their position allong with the seats. If I store my driving position along side with my mirrors on buton 1 and my girlfriend drives the car and she has stored her position on number 2, the seat works but the mirrors don't. Is there an issue with this? Because in the owners manual they say that the seat memory allso memorize the mirrors position two.
Thx allot for all your help

·
Registered
6,415 Posts
What yr is your car?
You may not have the memory mirrors. Earlier models did not offer that as standard. If you do not have heated mirrors it is likely you don't have memory mirrors either. Mine never have even though my seat do. It's dumb I think since they do have the motors to adjust them.

It could also be a sign of your battery getting weak.
I know you said your seats retain the memory but mine stopped doing that when my battery was going.

Could be something else... That's just what I know for my model yr.

·
Registered
183 Posts
I have a 2011 and my mirrors don't have memory. I wish they did. The Wifey's truck has this and it's great.

I'll have to see if I have heated mirrors...

·
Registered
117 Posts
I'm not sure if i have heated mirrors, but I know I have to hold the memory button until my mirrors stop moving @ where I set them originally. Drives me bananas because memory 1 doesn't seem to be the default setting and my blind spot changes if I don't remember to hold the button...... If anybody has insight beyond holding the button until our settings return; APPRECIATED.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts