SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know what the performance/durability advantages are of Meguiars #26 paste vs. the liguid, if there are any?<p>I've used the liquid #26 for years and have been very pleased with it. Living in a wintry salty climate with extremes betweeen hot and cold, I try to wax at least once in the spring and then before winter. There are usuallly touch ups in between. I don't use any tools - everything is hand rubbed. I'm now seeing the #26 marketted as a paste, but cannot tell what the formulaic/durability difference is between that and the liquid. Anybody out there use it? Thanks - Stu.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
I've always seen better results with a paste wax, I have tried a few liquid products, but cannot get the same durability I've had with paste.<p>I don't use Mequiars however, So I can not relate to that.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: (Cjones16)

Thank you CJ - I've always had the same opinion regarding paste vs. liquid, but for some reason they don't sell the non liquid Meguiars in the local shop. I can get it on line though.<p><TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>Cjones16</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I've always seen better results with a paste wax, I have tried a few liquid products, but cannot get the same durability I've had with paste.<p>I don't use Mequiars however, So I can not relate to that. </TD></TR></TABLE>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts