SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
In the process of negotiating a deal for a 2019 XC60. I have not found any images online to show one way or another, but does the album art from the media player display in the instrument panel behind the steering wheel or in the HUD?

For that matter, has Volvo updated the SiriusXM player to display album art?

·
Registered
152 Posts
I am looking in the manual for the HUD section, it only says you can display Navigation, Road Sign, Driver Support and Phone, not specifically media.
My rental S60 can show media in the 12.3” instrument display, but it does not have the Head-up so I cannot day for sure if that one can

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You are one hard core music nerd. Album art in the HUD. Rock on dude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Indeed. It’s really stupid how something so trivial can bring joy. When I saw the album art in the HUD on the BMW X5 I was hoping the XC60 would have it also. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
I have album art and track info in the instrument panel between the “dials”. I don’t want album art in my HUD. It’s unrelated to driving.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Album art and track info will show in the driver information display if you select it in settings, but not in HUD.

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Indeed. It’s really stupid how something so trivial can bring joy. When I saw the album art in the HUD on the BMW X5 I was hoping the XC60 would have it also. Thanks!
Forget about it, Volvo is limited in terms of such things.
BMW and Audi they have much better solutions

1 - 8 of 8 Posts