SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Volvo S60R Manual
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I maybe looking to sell my 04 S60R M66 with 80k miles, the car is mechanically sound and the interior is in very good shape, however the paint is rough and I think it'll need a whole repaint and my dad broke the left corner of the windshield its not noticeable but it needs a replacement, there's zero rust on it and its never been crashed, the thing is that the car is where I live (Costa Rica) and there's only 2 R's here mine and other one, so the market is very small and there's really not an easy way to find spares or a buyer, so would it be sound to try and sell it in the US? Or do I just try and sell it localy?

I appreciate any advice you may have.

·
Registered
966 Posts
If you want to sell it in the USA you are going to have to find reliable shipping options for the buyer and post them in the details. There is a car I would love to buy in Hawaii, but figuring out how to get it shipped to CA has prevented me from pursuing it.

·
Registered
2004 Volvo S60R Manual
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh yeah sure, I understand what you are saying, and sure I'd be willing to look for shippers and video call or even to pick up the potential buyer at the airport, what I'm trying to find out is if it'd be worth my time to try and do this cause I don't really know what the market value is for my car over there

1 - 4 of 4 Posts