SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all! From time to time, I'm gonna post stuff here for sale (mostly stock parts that came off my R). If you see something you're interested in, PM me and we'll exchange info, and hopefully goods and cash. Cheers.

Item #1

What is it?
Stock S60R Downpipe. Came off car at 43k miles, works perfect, no leaks (just outer rust). Been holding on to it just in case my aftermarket one fails. Nevertheless everything works fine so far, and I'm moving apartments so I need to lighten my luggage load. The R Exhaust I'm still holding on cuz a buddy of mine wants it.

How much do you want for it?
SOLD! :)

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Item #2

What is it?
Stock Turbo Control Valve (TCV). Came off car also at 43k miles. Works flawlessly, and was keeping it just in case my Phuzzy TCV failed.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Item #3

What is it? The two cars??
No, silly. I'm waiting on my new tires to come so I can mount my set of 19" wheels, so these 18" Hyper Silver IPD Pegs are coming off after this week, cleaned and up for sale! You can choose to buy just the wheels or the tires or both. Tires are:

Falken Ziex 912 245/30ZR18
Front Tires - Very new, under 500 miles. Replaced under road hazard warranty due to punctures.
Rear Tires - Sorta new, under 5000 miles. No damage so far, just normal wear.

Picture above was taken this morning to show how clean they are. :)

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
With regards to Item #3, here are extra pics:

^Closeup of the rash.

^Left two are very, very new. Bottom right still has plenty of miles to go. Top right needs replacement.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Item #4

What is it?

The stock catback exhaust system pulled from my car. Completely functional, no leaks whatsoever.

Nothing. You can come pick it up for free, or it's going in the trash before the end of July. If I have to ship it, you're gonna be paying me for work on packing this thing, and also shipping. :)

UPDATED: Not gonna ship this thing. Come pick it up FOR FREE in Dallas, TX. No time and frankly too costly.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sold 3 items already! New item on list! BUMP~

·
Registered
209 Posts
Do you still have the exhaust if so how much? Also would it be a possibility to get the tips? Thanks

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
There have been a few parties interested in having the exhaust shipped. The problem right now is that I traditionally use USPS Parcel Post to get large items to others for cheap.

Now the exhaust is too big for USPS to handle. So unless anybody has any ideas, I can't seem to ship at a good price at the moment.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
FREE EXHAUST (LOCAL DALLAS PICKUP ONLY). Too much of a hassle to ship. I'm throwing this out in a few days, so come and get it while you can lol.

This gets thrown out in a few days! Hurry~

·
Registered
4,477 Posts
Throw the plunger in :)

·
Registered
919 Posts
By the way, the typical way to handle shipping an exhaust is to cut it in pieces & have it re-welded or v-band clamps used.

That may allow you to ship it. Just to give an option.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Throw the plunger in :)
LOL. Yes the plunger is included for those who want it..

By the way, the typical way to handle shipping an exhaust is to cut it in pieces & have it re-welded or v-band clamps used.

That may allow you to ship it. Just to give an option.
Yeah that's what I found after Googling around.. But I don't have the tools nor the time to cut it up. Exhaust is still here for those who want it btw.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts