SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For those of you who are going to be at Carlisle, let's start a thread of things we can bring for those who might be interested…and/or things you might be looking for. I know a lot of us are sitting on stuff we don't need that might just be something someone else is trying to find. Let's try to keep the thread clean except for posts containing what people can bring or need. If you want to arrange purchasing something, PM the seller so as not to clog up this thread. Additionally, please update your original post if something is pending sale or spoken for.

Here's what I have. But I'm not going to bring anything that someone hasn't already said they wanted.
  • a set of ABLs from 07 V70
  • IPD oval exhaust (spoken for)
  • 2 charcoal retractable cargo covers
  • full set of charcoal carpet floor mats (including cargo)
  • full set of black sisal floor mats (including cargo)
  • OEM all-weather cargo mat
  • brushed aluminum 05+ cupholder
  • leather 4-spoke T5 steering wheel
  • 4 spoke airbag
  • anybody need an unused spare tire? (FREE!)
  • HU-803 from my '03
  • OEM iPod adapter
  • IPD "R" lock pins
  • 07+ silver trimmed stalks
  • Curt trailer hitch
  • Woodgrain steering wheel with oak leather
  • Black XC70 roof rails (not cross bars)
  • tan sunglasses holder

Stuff I'm LOOKING FOR:
426 Mystic Silver V70 spoiler/wang
woodgrain steering wheel (FOUND—thanks Peacock!)
R spare

Additionally, I'll have a bunch of Gimme Five stickers and shirts

·
Registered
860 Posts
G

·
Im pulling and hauling stuff for delivery to anyone that needs anything. Yards are overflowing with P2s right now. At least 2, maybe 3 sets of 05+ tails available, 2 pairs 07 xc70 mirrors (black and midnight blue), among other things. Pm with any requests.

Ill be bringing basic interior LED kits supplies (leftovers) for anyone who wants them and can take orders for p80/p2 v3 kits to ship after carlisle.

Sigg, put me in for one of those shirts in XL...

I need a glass driver's side Xenon lens for a 04, potentially a tan 4 spoke xc70 wheel, and for the right price a charcoal interior for an 04 xc70 (huge maybe...)

·
Registered
447 Posts
Moving my list to its own post

·
Registered
469 Posts
Can bring:
OEM p80 Strut brace
4x Atlantis Wheels (think xc70 adventure series) Need a refinish but if someone needed a matching spare?
P2 Hitch + wiring harness (Smaller class hitch) https://imgur.com/a/VCVxOIt (hitch pending sale)
P80 Engine block heater!? Weird part I know

P80 rear brakes 2000 R, I messed up with the order and installed them, some abrasions on the outside surface as pictured

Stuff I'm LOOKING FOR:
426 Mystic Silver V70 spoiler/wang
woodgrain steering wheel (w/black leather)
I have a wheel for you! (p2 that is) (Pending sale at carlisle)

G

·
Im in the yard all,weekend, theres 2 07 xc70s (front end collision one black one midnight blue) that just dropped in the last 3 days and a buttload of other p2 and 850s. Pm me if you want anything pulled and delivered to carlisle

·
Registered
761 Posts
I've got IPD camber bushings and a set of r calipers I can bring.

G

·
I have a set of 06 wagon windshield gutters for cars with load bars in paint code 466 with near perfect rubber. Anyone want em for $60? I usually get $75 a pair on them in this condition...

·
Registered
159 Posts
I will be at Carlisle on Saturday. My deal for a nice set of Meteors fell through -- I'm now on the hunt for a nice set of 16" OEM wheels to fit a /99 V70. The car I'm refreshing is being done to a high standard and need wheels that look decent and when spun have no hops/bends, etc. If anyone has anything please let me know.

Best,
Jeff

·
Registered
447 Posts
I will be at Carlisle on Saturday. My deal for a nice set of Meteors fell through -- I'm now on the hunt for a nice set of 16" OEM wheels to fit a /99 V70. The car I'm refreshing is being done to a high standard and need wheels that look decent and when spun have no hops/bends, etc. If anyone has anything please let me know.

Best,
Jeff
Eurus 16” from a P2 S60?

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
I am parting out a Black on Two-Tone 2000 V70R. A lot of it is sold, but still have the whole interior left if anyone's interested in having it come to Carlisle.

Also have the following available:
-850R Sedan rear spoiler (black with white painted lip), with brackets and wiring
-P80 (850/70-series) LHD (driver's side) wide-angle Euro mirror glass (many available)
-OEM S/V70 heated seat kit for rear seats, complete with switch, harness and heater pads
-Black anodized "watch dial" P2 gauge cluster
-Swedish aftermarket low profile tinted window vent visors for 240, P80, P3 platform cars
-OEM load bars for P80s (sedan/wagon without roof rails) and P3 S60
-IPD (I think) rear sway bar for P3 S60, with hardware
-European 850 T5R steering wheel
-SC-901 Radios with factory amplifiers
-Volvo 140 series Sport GT gauges (oil pressure and fuel)
-P80 C70 jewel tail lights
-Pioneer Double Din Bluetooth Head Unit with mic, wiring and remote
-OEM Volvo Momo "Monte Carlo" Steering wheel, in as-new condition. Originally on a Swedish market 480 ES but should fit others, but you may need to get creative with an adapter.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I just ordered a small batch of these vinyl stickers to bring with. They'll be 2" squares. *The blue will be a pure cyan…I don't know why it's rendering so weird when I upload it*

Text Font Logo Graphics Brand

1 - 20 of 22 Posts