SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,749 Posts
There has been mention of it since I ordered my car in 2014 but I don't know if it has made it to production yet on any XC90's. Maybe overseas?

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
This is an incredibly confusing post. The title could be just a quick descriptor i.e. "Massage seats" and then it wouldn't get cut off.

I believe the massage seats are not available in North America and maybe not anywhere yet.

·
Super Moderator
3,749 Posts
Lol, yeah, I thought the same. The OP crafted his post in the thread title and subject lines as well as the "reason for editing" parts of the post and then the main body is just the picture.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry about the cutoff. I question why Volvo takes the time and energy to put detailed information in the owners manual, but wouldn't plan to introduce it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
3,749 Posts
Sorry about the cutoff. I question why Volvo takes the time and energy to put detailed information in the owners manual, but wouldn't plan to introduce it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Just like the driver profiles, regular cruise control and easy ingress/egress features in the manual that never made it...

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
I hope this will be available on the 2017 MY!

·
Registered
302 Posts
Car manufacturers have to watch out for all sorts of things when they sell cars. Not describing how a feature functions can lead to a lawsuit which costs $$$$.
So maybe they wanted to sell you massage seats and all the other missing stuff but weren't sure if they could get everything finished in time. Better write about that stuff in the owners manual so that it's there rather than having to reprint everything. Feature isn't found on the car? Meh, we haven't sold it to the customer* so they can't complain.

* I know that Volvo has sold features that aren't there. Those are a software thing where they can force you to sign new "terms and conditions" or not give you the update.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts