SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. I just ordered my 2022 XC60 and I selected Crystal white with maroon brown interior. In the official photos it looks very dark, but I was watching a YouTube video and it looks much lighter. Which color is closest to the truth? Thanks!

·
Registered
2020 XC60 T6 Inscription; Pine Gray with Maroon Brown Interior
16 Posts
Hey everyone. I just ordered my 2022 XC60 and I selected Crystal white with maroon brown interior. In the official photos it looks very dark, but I was watching a YouTube video and it looks much lighter. Which color is closest to the truth? Thanks!
View attachment 128441

View attachment 128442
My 2020 XC-60 interior matchs
View attachment 128441

View attachment 128442
My 2020 XC-60 interior matches the top picture just about identically.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks! I wonder why Volvo would release such poorly color matched photos? Either way, are you guys happy with the color? It looks like it matches the linear lime nicely.

·
Registered
7,010 Posts
Colors in photo are subject to the lighting and camera shutter speed. I'd say it is more like the first picture in outdoor, and the second in indoor garage. It is quite profound to me. Very nice and not dull. I have this combination and happy I ordered it before seeing it anywhere.

Sent from my Z978 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
756 Posts
Depends on lighting. In bright lighting it looks like top. But in dark environments it’s like the bottom. Both are beautiful.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have Maroon Brown with the gray exterior. Love the combo. As others have said—the lighting and location affect the look the leather—but—that would generally be true of almost any color. Mine looks as I expected. And it’s beautiful.

·
Registered
718CGTS
24 Posts
From the OP to FusionRed & now Romer you guys are killing me ……… as my ‘22 XC60 Inscription w/ maroon brown still has a few month‘s before arriving here.

·
Registered
224 Posts
I don't have much to say here except thats the color combo I was looking for when first shopping for my xc and at the time it was very very hard to find so I settled on black interior. The brown looks amazing in person.

·
Registered
2021 Volvo XC60 Momentum T6
129 Posts
I have the Crystal White with maroon brown interior.
07.jpg

Reactions: allyson and 718CGTS

·
Registered
125 Posts
Maroon Brown is super sharp in person! I'm jealous guys, .. Enjoy it when it comes in

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The Volvo website (the international builder) updated their site with photos with better lighting. I am obsessed with this interior!

·
Registered
13,657 Posts
It's really nice. I would definitely get that next time around.

·
Registered
2019 V90 T6 Inscription Polestar
20 Posts
Top Image, exact color tone of interior seating in my 2019 V90 with Maroon Brown perforated Napa Leather.

Reactions: allyson

·
Registered
15 Posts
I haven't seen a picture yet that captures the color of the Maroon Brown as it looks in real life. Was stunned when I saw brown seats with linear lime on a XC90 at the dealership and got it for my XC60. The other great combo for linear lime are the wool seats.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I've been stalking local parking lots** looking at Volvos in the hopes of finding maroon brown in the wild. Things got a little awkward at the Costco yesterday... And yes - I looked at local dealers and the closest one to me with maroon brown in their inventory in 45 minutes away.

**While I'm already out - not for the sole purpose of finding a Volvo (if that makes this even remotely less weird)

·
Registered
13,657 Posts
I would imagine it would be pretty tough to find one in the wild - it's pretty rare.

·
Registered
756 Posts
I don't understand why it's so rare -- it's a wonderful color. Extremely practical, as well, as it doesn't show dirt and dye like Amber or Blonde.

On that topic, Blonde is absolutely over-produced. It's hard to find a non-blonde Volvo, in my area. Easily the worst color! You just look at it and it stains before your eyes.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I don't understand why it's so rare -- it's a wonderful color. Extremely practical, as well, as it doesn't show dirt and dye like Amber or Blonde.

On that topic, Blonde is absolutely over-produced. It's hard to find a non-blonde Volvo, in my area. Easily the worst color! You just look at it and it stains before your eyes.
When I went to a local dealer near me they had only blonde or charcoal. The salesman was really pushing the blonde hard - it was probably 70% of their on-site inventory for XC60s.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts