SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Downloaded latest Map Update from Volvo website. Inserted flash drive in console. This time nothing happened. No messages on screen at all. Just like it wasn't inserted. I did a complete format not the quick one. This is a Windows computer. Any ideas?

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Make sure you don't use XFormat.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did use the Fat32 to format. I am going to check to see if the current version is the same. I do not remember doing it this year but getting old and more forgetful now. :confused:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just thought of something and formatted the flash drive and made sure I downloaded the Windows version. I checked the flash drive and only fine one file. It is the Sensus update exe file (an application). The other day when I downloaded the file, I am sure there were a list of files on the flash drive. This time only the executable file. Will try again. Perhaps the last download was not good.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I believe that the process is you download the exe to your PC (windows) then execute that file on your PC. It then downloads the required files on your flash drive. I think the last one i did was a download of over 35gb. Depending on the speed of your internet connection it will take awhile. I usually start it when i go to bed then grab the flash drive in the morning. When the flash drive is inserted into the USB port there is an executable on the flash drive that starts automatically that asks if you want to install the update and then will manage the installation thru completion.

Hope this helps.

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts