SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having more fun than I planned on trying to dig useful info out of the Clymer reprint of Volvo Shop Manual--does anyone know of a source for an English version of an original Volvo manual?

The immediate concern is "how to remove the shift lever extension" to an M40 in a 62 PV 544. Does one just pull hard or is there a combination of twist and pull, etc.? Must the rubber boot be removed to expose some sort of a pin or clip that retains the lever?

Many thanks!

yurropal

·
Premium Member
19,953 Posts
Having more fun than I planned on trying to dig useful info out of the Clymer reprint of Volvo Shop Manual--does anyone know of a source for an English version of an original Volvo manual?

The immediate concern is "how to remove the shift lever extension" to an M40 in a 62 PV 544. Does one just pull hard or is there a combination of twist and pull, etc.? Must the rubber boot be removed to expose some sort of a pin or clip that retains the lever?

Many thanks!

yurropal
Looking here...

http://volvo1800pictures.com/sweden/Volvo_1800_dokumentation_main_page_en.php

...we see many documents that apply to the B18 and M40 in your '62 544. Once you get them downloaded be sure to save a copy.

My go ogle searches for a free online repair manual came up dry.

Still looking.

George Dill

1 - 3 of 3 Posts