SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Once I get my exhaust done, I'm planing on getting a boost gauge and a boost controller, but I'm hesitating wether I should go manual or electronic. If i'd go manual i'd go with the Forge Unos valve. So which would you guys suggest? If iNd go electronic, I might get one with a turbo timer while I'm at it.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well soon enough a tranny cooler is going in with an oil change. The car will be a summer car only, so next summer the hp will go up but in my mind trans will blow, so by then, I'll get it rebuilt or think of what I could put in as a trans or what mods to the trans could be done to adds strength to it

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It'll go into limp mode if I crank 5 psi or more over stock, for now i'd plan on running around 10 psi just to add a few hp. The bigger power mods are next summer with a good tune, front mount intercooler, possibly a single turbo ( R turbo ) with custom manifold, bigger injectors, custom dp, crank the boost up, I don't know what will need change inside the block when I'll get over 350 hp but I'll see, I'm thinking forged pistons, rods etc. By then the trans will have blown I'm sure of that lol, but for this year, custom catback, maybe cat delete, boost gauge, mbc or ebc to raise the boost a few psi than that's it for now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts