SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a low milage (under 120mi) 2006 or 2007 S60 R with the Atacama interior in Titanium Grey Exterior and manual transmission. Open to black Exterior as well but Titanium is strongly preffered.
Interior needs to be in great condition and ideally enthusiast owned with major maintenance taken care of.
I know this is a very specific car but it is exactly what I have been looking for and have finally decided to sell the expensive toys solely to purchase one of these.

I am located in Seattle but am willing to drive or fly for the right car.

I have maintained a 2001 Volvo S60 as my daily driver. Purchased brand new by my father and given to me in 2009. It is sitting at 235,000 miles and running smoothly.

If sold to me, I can assure you your S60r will be well taken care of.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
@S70t5ing I tried responding to your dm but it says your messages are full. I'd definitely be interested in seeing some pictures.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I did a ton of research, got all the required documents I needed to import this R and the morning I was planning to pick up the car with cash in hand, the seller decided to sell to someone in vancouver even after I offered him 1k over his other buyer...

So I'm still in the market if there are any low mileage MT Rs for sale

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
That sucks man. I saw it was gone and had assumed you bought it. I wouldn't be surprised if the new owner contacts me for parts at some point. lol

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That sucks man. I saw it was gone and had assumed you bought it. I wouldn't be surprised if the new owner contacts me for parts at some point. lol
I was so bummed, It was exactly what I was looking for, under 120k, looked pretty good condition and wad just a 2hr drive away

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm open to titanium grey or black sapphire with atacama or nordkap interior and must be MT

·
Registered
64 Posts
I'm open to titanium grey or black sapphire with atacama or nordkap interior and must be MT

Still looking for one?
Message me if so

·
Registered
89 240dl m47 300k+ 06 S60R ti atacama m66 165k 96 Tacoma w/whitewalls 124k
4 Posts

Still looking for one?
Message me if so[/I’m new to forums . I’m on the hunt for this same car . I’m located in Southern California but have access to a flatbed and willing to drive to pickup S60r m66 atacama. I’m in same position as this original post . Found perfect one on cL , was 20 min away and got text saying “just sold the car”

·
Registered
89 240dl m47 300k+ 06 S60R ti atacama m66 165k 96 Tacoma w/whitewalls 124k
4 Posts

Still looking for one?
Message me if so
Any suggestions are much appreciated. Getting so close to owning one and losing it really motivates u to search hard .

1 - 14 of 14 Posts