SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to shout and AND recommend Premier Volvo of Hyannis for your OSD experience. The shopping process was easy and professional. If you have read my recent post, there is a delivery snafu that came out of no where. Harold Reilly, GM at Premier Volvo, went the extra mile providing a comp 2019 XC90 vehicle until my XC40 arrives. Rampages of appreciation. I am super excited to work with them in the future for service and my next OSD in 2024 :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Out of curiosity, are you local to the cape or did you seek this dealership out because of good past experience with OSD? I live in Southern Maine, and I don't know of dealers close to me that do much OSD. I have heard that Volvo has changed the way they're doing OSD and buyers may need to use local dealerships or not at all, but I don't relish the idea of being part of some dealer's learning curve.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Mainer, was just in Portland, yesterday...will come up Columbus Day again, HOPEFULLY, with Bibi, my XC40. Bite into Maine has THE best lobster roll IN THE WORLD. I live on Cape, Mainer. I highly recommend calling Harold Reilly, the GM and seeing if he can help. Tell him I sent ya. Mike Mullen was my sales person, a class act.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts