SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
sold-M41 Transmission with D-type overdrive-warranty-serviced

Not thrilled about selling it, since I do have car 696 to worry about in the not too distant future but business is slow and I want to free up some funds.

SOLD

Sent this M41 to Hi Performance Auto in Torrance, CA in the Fall. Got it back with a long list of the work done to it. I'm adding a 60 day warranty, their work has never let me down and I want someone to buy it with peace of mind.

It's crated, crate weight 200 lbs and measure 40 inches long, by 28 inches wide and is 24 inches tall. I like Engine Shipping Direct but there are plenty of reliable trucking companies available. Due to recent back surgery, I can't offer to deliver it to a terminal. It will need to be picked up from 85750, residence with lift gate needed.

I also have flywheels, driveshafts and various other parts that you may need for a swap. Ask me, I'm definitely willing to work something out on any of those parts.

Pics:
IMG_7474 by Matt Bonaime, on Flickr

Shifter knob isn't in great shape, odd sanding patterns and discolored top but it's functional.
IMG_7477 by Matt Bonaime, on Flickr

IMG_7480 by Matt Bonaime, on Flickr

IMG_7483 by Matt Bonaime, on Flickr

IMG_7479 by Matt Bonaime, on Flickr

IMG_7484 by Matt Bonaime, on Flickr

IMG_7476 by Matt Bonaime, on Flickr

Trans will ship without any fluid. I'll include a copy of the page of the green book detailing what to use.

·
Registered
350 Posts
I paid $1500 for my complete rebuilt M41 with J Type around 6 years ago and knowing the high quality work that Hi Performance does the price is reasonable.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts