SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know if any company in the states makes lowering springs for the volvo s60 t5 that would lower it more than 2 inches. I currently have the factory Eibach springs that dropped it 1.5. Also has anybody done an aftermarket suspension set up for the s60??????<P>~Spencer~<P>

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hey,<BR>I have a connection to the Ohlins factory, and will have an answer in the next few weeks on a fully adjustable suspension for the S60. I will keep all posted

·
Registered
7 Posts
Gotballs, <P>How are the Eibach Springs workin' out for you. Did they change the ride drastically or do you still have a smooth ride? Any problems w/ scraping the ground , or tire rub? If you don't mind, what was the full price of the kit including installation?<P>Thanks,<BR>yaffin

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
With any stiffer springs the ride is a bit more bumpy, but you feel the road a bit better. Rubbing wise, no there is no rubbing, and i have 18' chrome rims on mine. Ummmmmmm the springs that i put on are the same kind that volvo uses on their factory lowered cars. Since i work at a gas station i was able to buy the springs from volvo around $250.. i think.. And then they were installed by Wheelwarehouse (were i got my rims) for around $160-200 i think... with alignment. Sure does beat the volvo quote of over $800,.... i think...<P>Spencer<P>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts