SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys

I own a s80 2,5t from 2007. Im considering lowering it but I dont know if it will rub with the springs im planning.

Im running Pirelli 245/30 R20 tires and I have considered H&R 40mm springs, will this be good or should I take the 30mm Eibachs instead?

How about comfort? I want the chassis to be a bit more stiff but still enjoy the great comfort when cruising around.
The car feels uneasy at 120+ km/h which I dont like at all. This should help :) But what to choose?

Help appreciated as always

Best regards

TheDane

·
Registered
109 Posts
I wish I could help out, but my car was lowered before I bought it. I cant seem to findout what type of springs are on it. They have no visible markings. All I know is that they are red. But I'm guessing they are 30mm, and I'm running 19in OZ's staggered, 245/35 r19 in front and 275/35 R19 in back. What ever my car has on it, is a great setup. Handles awesome, but isnt so slammed that I cant have passengers in the back seats. But still has an aggresive look. You can check out some photos on my past posts. Good luck.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your reply. Saw your car in the other thread. Looks really good!

I'll wait for the weather to be better here in Denmark and then put on the 20ies and do some measurements :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts