SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not getting much help in susp. Forum so asking who is using what? And what is the ride like? Finding 3 manufacture,different shapes claiming the same thing..I'm confused!

·
Super Moderator
15,166 Posts
I had Elevate springs on my S40. Super comfortable and handling was great, kept the stock shocks/struts until 155k miles. Lowers the car at 80k.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I have H&R Sports on my C30 along with Koni Orange shocks and struts.
Quite low in the front but not as low as I hoped in the back
Along with the Konis it really doesn't affect the ride that much. Feels pretty much like factory but with better handling and looks.

·
Super Moderator
15,166 Posts
As I've said in other areas.... These general sections if SwedeSpeed see very little traffic. Post in the S60 section for more activity with your model.

·
Super Moderator
15,166 Posts
I guess admittedly, the S60 isn't the most common platform for modifications. The P2Rs see all sorts of crazy mods, but from a suspension standpoint, those are AWD.

P1s see a lot of activity too, but the regular P2s aren't as popular with the "tuner" crowd.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Anyone using vogtland springs?
I have Vogltand springs. A little stiff but that is what I wanted. I used stock shocks/struts with them and lasted for a few years. Fronts finally went out and I picked up the koni strts on sale. Used for a few months but I Just bought coilovers tho and will be switching out.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have some H&R springs in my 2002 s60. So far I love them. The drop is a perfect amount but I'm not tucking any tire yet:p Anyways, the ride, while not being too uncomfortable, is stiffer and personally I like the handling and feeling much more than the stock springs. The install wasn't a walk in the park but it was simple nonetheless. All in all, I couldn't be happier with the springs, they preform great and look great too.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts