SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,622 Posts
That's not a motor mount, that's just a bump stop in case your motor mounts fail. Common on the later models with a side transmission mount.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Yup, I have an extra one in my nightstand because we had all our motor mounts replaced and this was an extra in case. I have that one and another one similar to it. Let me know if you need one.

·
Registered
7,622 Posts
On the far end of the tranny, right by the CV axle.

·
Registered
7,622 Posts
Yep, that's it. You have that one there, one on the front of the center of the crossmember, and one over on the opposite side by the crank pulley. Then you have the lower torque restraint and the upper torque restraint, and that bump stop you showed us.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yep, that's it. You have that one there, one on the front of the center of the crossmember, and one over on the opposite side by the crank pulley. Then you have the lower torque restraint and the upper torque restraint, and that bump stop you showed us.
I need all 3 of the rear mounts. I already changed the one under up front. That was a bear. Any suggestions as to parts for my C70? Thanks again.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Here are a few places to try:
OEM: tasca volvo, volvo of lisle,
Aftermarket: ipd, fcp groton, rock auto, pelican parts or eeuroparts....

Good luck..

·
Registered
314 Posts
You can occasionally find great deals on amazon.com, too. I've purchased things from FCP, IPD and Rock, all good customer service.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts