SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Low mileage m56h, from flywheel to throttle cable included. Got the car at an auction, had a 2005 s60r engine, a bit of a show car (some fancy wheels ^_^ and body kit) - Just seeing if there's any interest out there, thanks.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Tell me more! Im nearby and can drop by and pickup the parts if the price is right. I am looking to do an AT to MT swap on an 01 S60T. I have EMS so electronics are a non issue.

PM me a price and what you are willing to include... I obviously need a lot of parts.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tell me more! Im nearby and can drop by and pickup the parts if the price is right. I am looking to do an AT to MT swap on an 01 S60T. I have EMS so electronics are a non issue.

PM me a price and what you are willing to include... I obviously need a lot of parts.
Pm sent

·
Registered
569 Posts
im also intersted... let me know if it doesnt sell to this gentleman and shoot me some more info!

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Please PM me as well, I'm also interested, located in ATX.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Back up for sale, after holding it for someone. Got injured in an accident, and can't even use it for myself :(. 700 plus shipping. Will include S70 T5M for those interested. For faster response, [email protected] thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
hey is it available? im located near hobby airport but willing to come to you, lmk and i can pick it up? Also do you have any turbos for sale?

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
And SOLD to v70t5girl :)... But another C70 T5M landed on my hand, has comets and jewels, however I have very limited mobility so it'll be a while before I get to remove anything, lmk if anyone is interested in parts.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Juan,
What did you sell? The swap or the 18T?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts