SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While driving to work this morning, I received an error message related to a headlight bulb being out (and I was able to visually confirm this).

I've searched the forums and it looks like the low beam bulbs for my 2010 S80 are H11's, but the online owner's manual from Volvo's website is showing H7.

Before I place an order on Amazon, would someone help me confirm which ones I should be ordering?

Many thanks!
Ryan

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Online shows H7, and so does the Sylvania bulb guide.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I made the same mistake too. They are H11 low beams and H9 high beams.

·
Registered
324 Posts
While driving to work this morning, I received an error message related to a headlight bulb being out (and I was able to visually confirm this).

I've searched the forums and it looks like the low beam bulbs for my 2010 S80 are H11's, but the online owner's manual from Volvo's website is showing H7.

Before I place an order on Amazon, would someone help me confirm which ones I should be ordering?

Many thanks!
Ryan
I'm Dallas too. Do you know of a shop that specializes in Volvos that could maybe install aftermarket suspension? I'm still under warranty though, but for the future. I have a 2013 3.2

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks everyone.... I successfully installed new H11's last night. Appreciate the assistance.

joakim6945 - I send you a PM regarding Dallas shops.

·
Registered
11,936 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts