SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have owned Lincolns for the last 15 years and about 6 months ago I developed a hip problem (I'm young... crazy). So I called the Lincoln Dealer who sells Volvos told them I wanted the new Lincoln Aviator which had wider seats and they have several in stock. To my surprise he said I really need to look at Volvo because the seats are better. So he brought me a new Inscription XC90 T6 to drive and was I ever surprised how much better the seat was. Yes the suspension is firmer then I am used to but the interior is beautiful and the build quality is way better than the Aviator. The Aviator I looked at had misaligned panels and the interior as nice as it is just feels cheap compared to the Inscription. So 2 months in I am crazy about this SUV! No it's not perfect but for me it's about as close as I am going to get. Please know I am not slamming the Lincoln Aviator (it's a beautiful SUV) I just think the XC90 is a better overall SUV.

I really like this forum it seem to be informative, respectful and enjoyable.

Thank you Volvo.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Congratulations!

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
I have a hip problem too. And I’m planning on the XC 90. I am old though. I feel for you developing this at a young age.

Nora in Florida
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19 Posts
Congratulations!

You’ll love your Volvo, however the only thing you may want to proactively be mindful of is going to be the maintenance costs (outside of the complementary 3 years/30,000 miles) when previously compared to your Lincoln’s. You may want to consider looking in to a pre-paid maintenance plan through your local dealership, or a forum partner (for a good reason) Steingold Volvo out of Rhode Island for their knowledge and up-front pricing on Warranties & pre-paid Maintenance pans.

Welcome to your new Volvo & the forum!

·
Vendor
567 Posts
Congratulations!

You’ll love your Volvo, however the only thing you may want to proactively be mindful of is going to be the maintenance costs (outside of the complementary 3 years/30,000 miles) when previously compared to your Lincoln’s. You may want to consider looking in to a pre-paid maintenance plan through your local dealership, or a forum partner (for a good reason) Steingold Volvo out of Rhode Island for their knowledge and up-front pricing on Warranties & pre-paid Maintenance pans.

Welcome to your new Volvo & the forum!
Thanks for the shoutout!

Browse your VIP Plans online here: https://vip.steingold.com

And don’t forget to use the “Swedespeed” promo code at checkout for the Exclusive Member Discount!

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Thanks for the shoutout!

Browse your VIP Plans online here: https://vip.steingold.com

And don’t forget to use the “Swedespeed” promo code at checkout for the Exclusive Member Discount!

What is the Swedespeed discount on the 7 service maintenance plan? I’ve already purchased an extended warranty from you. Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
567 Posts
What is the Swedespeed discount on the 7 service maintenance plan? I’ve already purchased an extended warranty from you. Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
The “SWEDESPEED” promo code unlocks our maximum $200 savings from the already discounted pricing shown online.

And for those who have recently placed a VIP order, remember to use the link below to choose your Free Gift online!

https://vip.steingold.com/shop/choose-your-free-gift-/7

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts