SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whatsup everyone, new guy from oregon. Purchased a 2006 s40 2.4i 5 speed in passion red last week and am loving driving it so far. Working on it has been a massive pain in the ass though. Im having issue sourcing the correct hose for the ac but otherwise have just completed stage 0. New shocks and struts, springs, bushings, clutch kit, rotors and pads, rebooted an axle, oil, air filter, plugs, coils etc. Learned a good amount about these quirky cars, mostly that i absolutely hate working on them and buy extra bandages. But now that its all done im kinda in love, and thinking its time to start improving. I plan on the e focus tranny brace and mazda3 27mm rsb. Just curious what of any other cheap easy mods or tricks you enjoyed?

·
Registered
5,995 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your purchase! I know nothing about P1's or S40's, but there are plenty of active members that do. You will probably have the most responses to questions about parts and mods by starting a thread in this section. Many folks like to start one to document the progress they are making on a car. Remember, pics or it's a Camry!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your purchase! I know nothing about P1's or S40's, but there are plenty of active members that do. You will probably have the most responses to questions about parts and mods by starting a thread in this section. Many folks like to start one to document the progress they are making on a car. Remember, pics or it's a Camry!
Hahaha, also own a 2014 camry. Ill figure out this site and get some pics posted in there. Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts