SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 XC90 T8 Inscription Recharge, 2021 XC40 T5 Momentum
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have experienced a couple of times while driving down the road all of the sudden I hear this loud one time “pop” noise coming from the driver side speaker. It’s loud enough to hurt your ears. Next, all volumes do off, including turn signal noise. I’m in a 2021 XC90 T8. Called the dealer, says to turn vehicle off and lock the doors, then unlock, and restart. Goes back to normal and volume works again. Oddest thing.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
I have experienced a couple of times while driving down the road all of the sudden I hear this loud one time "pop" noise coming from the driver side speaker. It's loud enough to hurt your ears. Next, all volumes do off, including turn signal noise. I'm in a 2021 XC90 T8. Called the dealer, says to turn vehicle off and lock the doors, then unlock, and restart. Goes back to normal and volume works again. Oddest thing.
Add yourself to the growing list of people who have experienced this...

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
My 2021 XC90 T6 had a software update that was irrelevant to the problem. The pops continued for myself and another member here who had the same update.

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have experienced a couple of times while driving down the road all of the sudden I hear this loud one time "pop" noise coming from the driver side speaker. It's loud enough to hurt your ears. Next, all volumes do off, including turn signal noise. I'm in a 2021 XC90 T8. Called the dealer, says to turn vehicle off and lock the doors, then unlock, and restart. Goes back to normal and volume works again. Oddest thing.
Go off, not do off, typo

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Sorry, hopefully this works:

·
Registered
5 Posts
I've had the same problem. It's only happened twice in the 4 months I've owned the car....but of course I probably just jinxed myself.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts