SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my friend Bryan got himself a new tC and after getting it detailed for the first time we decided to take some pics. I lack picture taking skills so we got my buddy and his Nikon D70 to take some...well..150. He left me with these four as a sort of teaser, I love the way they look compared to the usual photos I have of my car, and even though theres nothing new on my car I think it was a really good opportunity to get some moving shots and stuff. Anyway here are the four teasers and ill update with whatever he sends me later on or tommorow.

Cars: S40 T5, Scion Tc, Mercedes C280

More to come!

· Registered
1,203 Posts
Re: Lots of pics, but just a teaser (cicatrizdare)

Nice pictures. Only 6k miles? wow!

Now post that moving pictures

· Registered
651 Posts
Re: Lots of pics, but just a teaser (djeremya)

Quote, originally posted by djeremya »
Nice pictures. Only 6k miles? wow!

Now post that moving pictures
great pictures! I only have 5900 miles on my car, and I've had it since July '05

· Premium Member
39,081 Posts
Re: (aldebaran)

Quote, originally posted by aldebaran »
Haha...that's Miami for you! Not as bad as Phoenix in the summer though. I remember one year it was 110ish degrees at 11pm at night!

Well, I am not sure what is worse. 94 degrees with almost 100% humidity or 110 degrees with only 25% humidity?

Yannis

· Registered
345 Posts
Re: (GrecianVolvo)

Quote, originally posted by GrecianVolvo »

Well, I am not sure what is worse. 94 degrees with almost 100% humidity or 110 degrees with only 25% humidity?

Yannis

The humidity. You get the best of both in Kuwait and Qatar though. 120 or so degrees with 100% humidity.

· Registered
137 Posts
Re: (dneal)

Yea dude not looking forward to summer temps here... Im from the Central Valley in CA.. I used to think 115 dry was hot...... til I came to VA Beach.
95 and 90% humidity is terrible. I'll take 115 dry anyday over that!

Quote, originally posted by dneal »

The humidity. You get the best of both in Kuwait and Qatar though. 120 or so degrees with 100% humidity.

Kudos. I spent 6 months out in the gulf in 120F (plus 10 from the sun on the black flight deck) with 100% humidty. Sucks. Yea I feel for our bros in the sand over there.

P.S. Love the shot of the gauges. Great photography.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.