SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It's time to make some room and clear out some of my P80 parts that I've accumulated over the years. Some of the parts are free and you just pay shipping; for the others, I think I've priced them fairly but will definitely consider serious offers. Parts are located in Tucson, AZ.

15G Turbo with angled exhaust housing (I believe it's the big 7cm style). The turbo has about 32K miles on it since it was professionally rebuilt by GPopShop with a 360 degree thrust bearing. Performed well when removed but ideally should be rebuilt. Will not include wastegate.
$SOLD

SC-901 Radio - As far as I know, everything works. This includes the 3 CD magazine cartridge.
$70 shipped SOLD

850R 4x50 watt Amp - Genuine Volvo, made by Alpine. I bought this new from Volvo a number of years ago so it's in beautiful shape. This one mounts in the same place as the Dolby processor, in front of the heater core. Includes the wiring harness (Sorry for the terrible picture!)
$65 shipped SOLD

Crossover Network for C70. No longer available from Volvo. Part number 3533807.
Free you just pay shipping

Oak door inserts for S/V70 - These are in pretty good shape with a few nicks and the rear panels are delaminating but not dramatically.
Free. I'm happy to ship them as long as you pay for the shipping.

Waterfall Grill in very good shape.
$22 shipped

Gray Plastic Center Console. Stock, in great shape.
Free just pay shipping.

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Amp and radio sold

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump - turbo discounted to $175

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Oh sorry about that. I'll clean it up but it doesn't say it's full...?

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Turbo sold.

Grill still available.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.