SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been sniffing around the engine compartment of my new-to-me 2016 T6 R Design.

I removed the foam engine cover and could quickly see that the plastic timing belt cover was loose and had a small gap. I tried to push the snap fit closed, but it won't stay snapped together. Is there any history on this issue? I'll try to get a picture in the morning. It doesn't snap at the rear of the cover.

For now, here is a picture of the part, or maybe 2 parts that aren't lining up properly. Volvo part number is 32267912.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've been sniffing around the engine compartment of my new-to-me 2016 T6 R Design.

I removed the foam engine cover and could quickly see that the plastic timing belt cover was loose and had a small gap. I tried to push the snap fit closed, but it won't stay snapped together. Is there any history on this issue? I'll try to get a picture in the morning. It doesn't snap at the rear of the cover.

For now, here is a picture of the part, or maybe 2 parts that aren't lining up properly. Volvo part number is 32267912.

Did you ever find out if this is an issue with the timing belt cover? I noticed mine is not lining up either.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts