SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like the xc90 demonstartors are for sale in the GTA (toronto) at full pop! i know the cars are still hot but selling at full price is absolutely insane! especially with the problems we are seeing here on the forums.

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
Looks like the xc90 demonstartors are for sale in the GTA (toronto) at full pop! i know the cars are still hot but selling at full price is absolutely insane! especially with the problems we are seeing here on the forums.
It's only crazy if they cannot get anyone to purchase them.....

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
I have only seen one on the road so far. But have seen a few passing by a Volvo dealer but still very rare to see them on the road!

·
Registered
819 Posts
They have delivered over 15k already worldwide and over 55k orders remaining to be delivered...one cannot assume every car is faulty because of a few cars (25-30 cars?...99% software related) on a Forum.

·
Super Moderator
39,263 Posts
They have delivered over 15k already worldwide and over 55k orders remaining to be delivered...one cannot assume every car is faulty because of a few cars (25-30 cars?...99% software related) on a Forum.
I am sure the 15K mark has long been surpassed; here in the U.S., we are delivering cars with VINs in the high 20Ks...

·
Registered
130 Posts
My dealer has a demo for sale. It has 1,000 miles on it. I'm not sure if it's a first edition or not? I know the sales manager was driving a FE, but it may be his personal car.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts