SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I have a silver (the fastest color:cool:) 98 V70R & I'm looking for the OEM "R" front mats in gray. My dealer says they are no longer available. Anyone know where there might be some? Thanks.

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
Yeah....riiiiiiiiiiiiight!
These have not been available new for at least 6-7 years now, maybe longer

·
Registered
72 Posts
Part number 9187170. I got a set from tasca a few months ago.

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
Then they had an old NOS set in stock
Trust me, you have not been able to order them for a very long time

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
Wow!!!
I guess I should order a set now for when I sell either R

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Are they R mats or just regular?
I haven't seen them yet, but the parts guy at Tasca said he had them in front of him & they had the R on them. When I talked to him yesterday he said he wasn't sure, so he was going to get a set in his office to actually look for me. He called me this morning & said they do have the R on them. With the part #9187170 you have the suffix code "S/V70R CODE 3876 gray". It's listed as an add on to the standard colors for the mats.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
I just got my new mats today from Tasca. They are exactly like the mats my car came with when I bought it, gray with the "R". The original have held up really well, I have 86,000 on the clock & the driver side mat just recently started showing wear. The others are all still like new. Thanks again to Frylock for steering me to Tasca, I had 2 different dealers tell me they were no longer available. I like having everything on the car look like new.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts