SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2020 V60 T6 inscription polestar
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Im new to Forum, located in Vancouver BC and just purchased a V60 Inscription T6 with polestar. Love the car.

In search of a nice set of 'take offs' OEM rims in either 19 or 20" after some research im leaning to some 20"XC90 rims These seem to have a favourable offset to help bring the rim flush with the body and would like to avoid spacers.

Ideally looking for a BC or Canada sourced due to currency and shipping cost or possibly NE USA

Beyond posting every wheel im interested curious what is available in 19-20" Volvo wheels as a whole ( V/S60 V/s90 XC60 and XC90 )

Thanks !

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have a couple of sets listed here on the wheels forum. 19" Polestar and 18" 'Neso'. Both have winter tires. I can sell with or without tires. I know ups domestic shipping is reasonable. (Not sure on Canada..) Let me know if you're interested.
Thanks!

·
Registered
2020 V60 T6 inscription polestar
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a couple of sets listed here on the wheels forum. 19" Polestar and 18" 'Neso'. Both have winter tires. I can sell with or without tires. I know ups domestic shipping is reasonable. (Not sure on Canada..) Let me know if you're interested.
Thanks!

Thank you for the reply, The polestars are super nice but the offset isnt ideal sadly on the newer SPA V60. Thanks again!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts