SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,977 Posts
go to the classifieds, post in the WANTED section exactly what you are looking for.

·
Registered
2021 Volvo S60 T5 FWD
3,014 Posts
Re: (Rezin S60T5)

+1

That's basically exactly what you're looking for, no?

·
Registered
2021 Volvo S60 T5 FWD
3,014 Posts
Re: (fastenough)

Quote, originally posted by fastenough »
I will say again... I DON"T HAVE 900.oo plus to sink into a HU. that's why I stated anything other than the AWESOME BLUEPOWER. That thing is SWEET!

Where did you say that?

Also, they were selling off the v1 model for some crazy-cheap price. Don't remember what they were asking, but it was totally worth it!

·
Registered
4,382 Posts
Re: (fastenough)

Quote, originally posted by fastenough »
I will say again... I DON"T HAVE 900.oo plus to sink into a HU. that's why I stated anything other than the AWESOME BLUEPOWER. That thing is SWEET!

it's only 500

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: (ss60)

oops! sorry! i thought i had stated it earlier. 500. I heard they were 900 where do I order one? sorry bout that. he;;. all i gotta spend is 500.00
I am VERY HAPPY NOW. Sorry bout last post
plus
equals ...well good times but stupid posting. LOL

V1? where can I get either?

·
Registered
8,977 Posts
i would say hold off - v1 seems to have some issues - v2 will be out in a few months, save your pennies up for the good one.

·
Registered
8,977 Posts
go to the top right corner and click the google search link then search bluepower.
You will see a couple threads dedicated to its problems.

The biggest seem to be fitment, sound quality, and the true price once you start adding on everything to make it work 100% as advertised.

remember - if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.