SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone!

I'm a new guy on the block and wanted to know who else hails from the Pacific Northwest around here. I'm also looking into purchasing an S60R and would love any advice or leads for great buys in the Seattle area.

Cheers!

-Tanner C.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Tanner,
Portland area resident - picking up our XC60 in Gothenburg next month. Sorry, not much I can comment on re: the Seattle area except to note than Volvos love the climate there. Wish you the best in your S60R search.

Mike

·
Registered
1 Posts
Tanner,

I am brand new to the forums here, just purchased a 2005 S60 2.5T from a dealer in Central Oregon. I watched craigslist for the S60R and saw several in the Washington area, one particularly seemed very nice in the Renton area, but it may be gone by now. Three is a dealer here in Bend that has had two in the last month, both at 100,000 miles. Their name is Specialty Motorsports if you want to check them out. It would be quite a drive for you. The Portland area usually runs a couple every month for sale, the biggest issue I have run into is that you have folks trying to pass off a salvage/rebuilt titled one at retail prices.

Good luck!

Grant J

·
Registered
115 Posts
Not from the Seattle area, but I wish you luck in your search!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts