SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need some help finding a decent mechanic in Dayton OH. My AWD is intermittent and I don't have time to look into it. Any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Need some help finding a decent mechanic in Dayton OH. My AWD is intermittent and I don't have time to look into it. Any help is appreciated.
First, I am located about 30min south of Dayton in Lebanon. I have a ton of Volvo experience and a bunch with the S60R/V70R as I also own one of them.

www.metricgarage.net (Needs Updated Horribly Bad)
www.facebook.com/MetricGarage.net

Second, P3 Autokrafte is closer and a trusted mechanic by myself. I have worked for Danny King in the past and I have a ton of respect for him specifically. However, he might just end up referring you to me as I am more Volvo oriented. www.p3autokrafte.com/

Third, There is a Volvo specific independent in Moraine and I have not heard bad things about him so he might be worth checking out.
http://www.tremainesautoservice.com/

Fourth, Stay as far away as you can from The Garage - Clueless (Yuri), Foreign Exchange - Swindler (Rick Reilich) and Specialty Motorworks - Last I knew they lost a bunch of good techs.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts