SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a good independent Volvo shop to work on my 2004 V70R. I usually do my own work but just don't have the time. I am located in the Doylestown area. I have used the local dealer Keystone but have had way too many issues with the quality of the service and their rate is unreal for the lousy work. Too many loose bolts and other issues that I have had to deal with. There is Joe Davis Autosport in Perkasie, but they will not install parts that I already own. I have quite a few service parts and parts from IPD that I wan't installed.

Anyone have some suggestions.

Thanks
Todd

·
Registered
4,185 Posts
A bit of a drive for you but Integrity near Ephrata has done a good job for me one on a motor mount replacement; didn't rape me on the mount and installed my purchased-via-SS bottom shield.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Might be slightly far for you, but I have used Wolfe Automotive in Malvern before, and got good results.

·
Registered
273 Posts
I take my cars to Wolfe All the time honestly I can walk home from there shop too. great guys, fair prices, and will be straight with you. Best part is they are purist and will make sure you have the right part. John always takes care of me.

G

·
If up for a drive, I'd highly recommend Mike Sachs at MAS Imports on 222N in Fleetwood PA (30 min south of Allentown), across from Susquehanna Motorsports (rallylights.com),. He's well tied in with the local race guys (BMR SCCA, who run the Reading hill climb events, among others) and has been working on all makes of Euro cars for 20+ years (ranging from Lotus to Porsche, you name it). Reasonable rates and top notch service.

·
Registered
514 Posts
I use Marco Motors in Evansburg (Collegeville) on Germantown pike. Love these guys for my 06 S60R.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
621 Posts
My family bought a Volvo from Wynn and didn't like the service there. We ended up trying Keystone because they were a big dealer and they were horrible too. It's surprising because they have good reviews. I ended up going to Stillman Volvo in West Chester and have been blown away by their customer service. They're honest and their prices are reasonable. My family has owned bmw, Mercedes, lexus, infiniti and none of their service matches to what Stillman offers. We have bought 3 Volvos from Stillman since we started getting our cars serviced there. It's Stillman Volvo for life for me and my family!

·
Registered
20 Posts
I am looking for a good independent Volvo shop to work on my 2004 V70R. I usually do my own work but just don't have the time. I am located in the Doylestown area. I have used the local dealer Keystone but have had way too many issues with the quality of the service and their rate is unreal for the lousy work. Too many loose bolts and other issues that I have had to deal with. There is Joe Davis Autosport in Perkasie, but they will not install parts that I already own. I have quite a few service parts and parts from IPD that I wan't installed.

Anyone have some suggestions.

Thanks
Todd
Todd... Just sent you a PM... I'm in the Doylestown area and I'm actively looking for a good independent shop... by chance have you had any success in finding one? Thanks! Dan

1 - 11 of 11 Posts