SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a reputable exhaust shop in Oregon, Washington, or northern California that has experience with Volvos, or more specifically, 1999 v70r's. And not IPD, because sadly they don't make performance exhausts for the 99 R. I need a shop that can not only fit the thicker pipes despite the cumbersome AWD, but can also tell me whether I'd be better off having two exit pipes or one, and has enough experience to know how to avoid excessive cabin drone, which I understand can be a problem.

It's one thing talking it out on the forums, but at the end of the day i need to actually get it on the car lol. And I'd rather be able to drive the car in and talk to somebody than pay to ship umpteen pounds of sight unseen exhaust from across the country just to have to still get it installed.

Does anyone know of such a mythical place? Have they personally done exhaust work on a car for YOU? And if not, maybe, could I drive in to IPD and see if they could try to do something for me? Or is that not really how they roll?

·
Registered
16,551 Posts
Don't bother. Buy a jetex/Simmons/mototec exhaust it's the only awd system that does not drone.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts