SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of any good, respectable, honest, window tinting place? Looking to tint my V70 at a reasonable price. Prefer something in the east end if possible.

·
Registered
85 Posts
http://www.fxauto.com I have taken 8 cars to them and i have had no complaints at all !

LOCATED: 11 Heritage Road
Markham, Ontario
L3P 1M3

PHONE NUMBER: 9054717555

·
Registered
725 Posts
I got mine done at itint.ca they are located at vaughan. The other place i heard thats good is eclipse tint.

·
Registered
230 Posts
I got mine done at itint.ca they are located at vaughan. The other place i heard thats good is eclipse tint.
Yeah i got mine done at eclipse tint, they do good work for a very fair price. I had some bubbles in a window and they replaced it no charge for me. That was 3 years ago and the tints still look new today!

·
Registered
725 Posts
Yeah eclipse offers great service. Although, im not sure what kind of tint they use but im sure its good quality. I went with llumar tints as ive heard good things about it.

·
Registered
520 Posts
I have used Eclipse for the past 5+ yrs - everything from my v70r to my father-in-laws rubies, bimmers, etc.
Had some bubbling on my V70r, and yeah, he fixed it up no charge.
Good prices too.
He does it all by hand BTW - makes some people nervous - but he knows what he is doing!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts