SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

Looking at this R tomorrow

1K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  R.Photo 
#1 ·
Hi all,

I am interested in this R:
http://forums.swedespeed.com/showthread.php?171015-For-Sale-05-S60R-60K-miles-6MT-Harrisonburg-VA

Has anyone seen this car in person, have any oppinions about it, specifically the mods?

I have been in contact with the owner and he seems like a great guy. As I am somewhat new to these cars, any pointers would greatly be appreciated. Please do not talk this car down in this public forum, as I do not want to hurt StevenT"s chances of selling the car, rather keep it to PM.

Thank you for your help and time!

#5 ·
Looks pretty clean. FMIC and downpipe are great additions; the GSX Todd stuff seems to be well regarded too. I don't have any experience with the Autotech tune. I think it would be advantageous to buy an R from an enthusiast, since they know the issues surrounding the caR and tend to be more "anal" about taking care of stuff. Drawbacks? Electric Silver over Gobi seems like somewhat of an odd color combo to me, but other than that it looks pretty good.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.