SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey peeps! I've been looking for a set of "Vent Shades" for my caR. I would like shades for all four doors and the sunroof. I just can't find a complete set that matches. I have found sunroof vents on IPDUSA and other sites. So far WeatherTech is the only company I have found that makes the vents for the doors. Yet, their sunroof vent is a darker tint than the side windows. I would prefer that they all have the same tint. Does anyone have experience with or know of another company that has "Vent Shades" for our caRs?

Thanks!

·
Registered
393 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info CJ0920. My intent was to ask the community if anyone has purchased a complete set of shades that match. If so I would like to know where they came from.

·
Registered
221 Posts
are these the vents that go on the inside of the window sill? or outside the window?

·
Premium Member
8,700 Posts

·
Registered
3,313 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The "deflectors" that I am interested in would attach to the inside of the window sill. I dont care to have anything taped to my paint. It looks like WeatherTech is the place to go. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
221 Posts
exactly, watch are the ones i like..they go inside the sill..that was my question, if the ones in the link are the same

1 - 9 of 9 Posts