SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
6,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a nice pair of eyebrows from Europe.
I know i know some of you dont like eyebrows - but I like them. I rocked them on my S40, and they added to the overall look.

These are nice and sleek looking, made out of ABS plastic I believe.
The reason I picked them up is because they dont have any of that ridicilous corner-light covering as the ones you get on eBay do.

Now, how much would a shop charge to paint those things? I dont wanna tackle the job myself; paintscratch charges an arm and a leg for paint nowadays.
Thanks!

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
Re: Look what came in for the caR! (tomedkaz)

Quote, originally posted by tomedkaz »
I ordered a nice pair of eyebrows from Europe.
I know i know some of you dont like eyebrows - but I like them. I rocked them on my S40, and they added to the overall look.

These are nice and sleek looking, made out of ABS plastic I believe.
The reason I picked them up is because they dont have any of that ridicilous corner-light covering as the ones you get on eBay do.

Now, how much would a shop charge to paint those things? I dont wanna tackle the job myself; paintscratch charges an arm and a leg for paint nowadays.
Thanks!

SWEET!!!
i bet they will look GOOOOOD
and olny if you lived in MD id get you hooked right up i know no one in NYC sorry homes

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Get the paint from duplicolor, and paint it yourself Tom. If not I know a shop in Bklyn, that does great work
called G&B Collision on grand ave. and I believe bergen street. 718-230-9793. Ask for Ellis, he is the owner, tell him Mike with the tan Volvo sent you, Rick's nephew.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Re: (crimnlmnded)

Are those the blue power ones? I was thinking about getting a pair but shipping from Europe can be expensive.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
THose look good Tommy.. Cant wait to see what they look like on the car... Itll determine if I get a pair or not
i dont think a shop would charge more than $50.. You could prob get a better deal if you had them paint something else while your at it.. Like you engine covers or something

·
6,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Look what came in for the caR! (tomedkaz)

sanded, primered and painted the eyebrows today. Couldnt wait to put them on.

I'm also in the middle of painting winglets with a CF center piece which should complete the look I think.

Opinions?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.