1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
please post pic, i cant view craigs list at work

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
:( Ruined it with the "cool" flames. I really want to email him about the space flight.

Evolve turbo??? Am I missing out on something new???

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Just checked my car and it's confirmed to have space flight. :D

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
^ lol just fell off my chair laughing.

That owner has no idea what they have, infact, those wheels are butt ugly!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Those rims are tire rack winter setup specials lol. So of course they are butt ugly
yeah, but I've had sets on two cars now and I can say that a: they are sturdy b: they have terrible paint that flakes off as soon as you look at a curb and c:they are cheap as can be

·
Registered
4,185 Posts
He obviously didn't Read The Fine Manual that came with the car (or online PDF).

·
Registered
998 Posts
EVOLVE made a turbo? Gawd those wheels are horrible..

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
I really want to see more of this decal on the back... Looks like the clouds out of DBZ

·
Registered
4,477 Posts
Those wheels are so bad looking..when i bought my sonic it came with a set with winter tires. But i just gave them to the guy that bought my black R.. i dont drive the R in the snow.

·
Registered
95 Posts
This guy deserves some spam.
First about the flames, and the gunk hanging on the center console. Then the wheels, and the MPG.
I think I'll be the first, latter on this afternoon.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
This guy deserves some spam.
First about the flames, and the gunk hanging on the center console. Then the wheels, and the MPG.
I think I'll be the first, latter on this afternoon.
Make sure you give him the link to this thread. :D

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
What I don't get is why don't sellers that want their car to look its best spend all of ten minutes taking the ugly crap out of their car before they take pictures? There's a smartphone adpator and a spare charger and some crap in the back seat - want to entice me? Clean it first!

Seems so obvious. And he couldn't wait for a sunny day to take pictures? It had to be in the rain?

·
Registered
393 Posts
1 - 20 of 39 Posts