Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yo, swedespeeders --what the hell is locked thread- sorry for the
dum question but you know how us "whipped' guys are stupid

·
Super Moderator
14,831 Posts
locked thread means that you can no longer post to it. we were obviously all very childish so it had to be ended

glad to see ur back bud...

·
Super Moderator
14,831 Posts
so whats your story man?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: (phuz)

i run a 69 z28 (yeah a good ol american muscle car) who bought
an R for his wife so she ll leave me alone and play with my "toy"

·
Super Moderator
14,831 Posts
for the question that we were all wondering as of yesterday...are you really a cop?

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Re: (phuz)

Quote, originally posted by Copeland »
I need to pm him and Tim....
My father owns a car wash...which is where I am sitting typing this....
The past couple of months someone has breaking into the machines here...well he strings a ten dollar bill and hits the refund button and gets his 10 dollars in quarters and so on...he walks out with a few hundred dollars when he hits us.... anyways after watching my security footage... he has a pseudo pattern.... and he should strike tonight.....

I want to sit in my car and wait for this prick... I have an ASP and a 9mm Berretta air soft gun lol.... I was wondering if I can roll up on this prick with my lights and siren force him outta his car and detain him until P.D. arrives...... anyone know if I can do this....

Dude...

DONT do that. Sit around all you want, but call the police when you see him doing something. For godsake, don't walk up to the crackhead with an asp and an airsoft gun in an S80 with strobes. Those things are not gonna help when he pulls a knife or real gun on ya.

Save your lights and siren for what you're allowed to have it for: Responding to medical emergencies when called.

Do something funny...load the machine with chuck e cheese tokens after the wash closes...

Tim

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Re: (t6tim)

I agree, $100 is not worth your life when he pulls a real gun and your sitting there plunking him with .25g plastic bb's.

Video tape him in the act. Call 911. Call the police ahead of time and let them know what you are doing.

Criminals are desperate and will resort to desperate actions to get away. Some will have no problem killing you to keep from getting caught, especially if they are 3rd strike felons.

By no means should you be going out in public with a realistic looking TOY gun. You are just asking to be shot by the bad guy OR the cops.

·
Super Moderator
14,831 Posts
yeah, come on Cope...use your head!

·
Registered
972 Posts
Re: (cop R top)

Quote, originally posted by cop R top »
i run a 69 z28 (yeah a good ol american muscle car) who bought
an R for his wife so she ll leave me alone and play with my "toy"

So did you end up painting the R pink? If so, can you post some pics?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts