SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Locked out of my car :(

Hey guys, while driving to IKEA today my car flashed two messages: BLIS service required and TPMS service required. Long story short, dealer told me that something w/ keyless drive is messed up. The car can only start (no lock, unlock function). I know that I can use the detachable key to lock/unlock but w/o the remote i can't turn off the alarm? Soo...what should I do while I wait for the new part?

Modified by NORUSH at 10:23 PM 7-16-2009

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
Re: Locked out my car :( (NORUSH)

I say...no rush.
Ok, that was lame but I was thinking it, lol. Just be careful, doesn't sound like there is much you can do but wait. Does the alarm go off if you open the door with the regular key? or when you put it in the ignition?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Locked out my car :( (carreragt7)

Lol...figured I had that coming. The driver side is unlocked so I can still drive the car around and the alarm has not sounded or maybe isn't even armed. I have not tried using the detachable key to lock/unlock the door yet. The manual says that upon unlocking the door manually the alarm will sound.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.