SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried to change my location on my profile page, but when I pushed Save, it came back "Error. Passwords don't match. Go back." So, I logged out and logged back in and the same thing happened.<p>No biggie, but it would be nice to update our location. You know, us Volvo owners like to be accurate.<p>Thanks.<p><br><i>Modified by gdill2 at 8:23 PM 7-21-2009[<BR><BR>
<i>Modified by madvolvo at 8:43 PM 7-21-2009</i>

·
Premium Member
19,953 Posts
Re: Location change does work (madvolvo)

Just changed my location then changed it back - works fine using my "Normal User" logon (gdill).<p>Could be your internet settings are too restrictive. Was the error page you got from the swedespeed server?<p>George Dill

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Location change does work (gdill2)

Yes, it was the Swedespeed server. I'll try again and let you know. Thanks!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

George, it worked this time. What I did was erase my remembered password and then changed the location. Since I didn't want to change my password, "blank" matched "blank" on that line and it went through.<p>Thanks again for the BEST Volvo enthusiast's website out there. I really appreciate the knowledge, insights, and fellowship!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

No, we didn't. I've been wanting to go since my wife and I joined VCOA in 2000. And then what do they do? The Proving Grounds meet ends up being set when we were on a cruise up the West Coast!<p>We've met a bunch of the Proving Grounds drivers at restaurants in Flagstaff and have seen most of the soon to be released Volvo models drive by our house on their way to the San Francisco Peaks for high altitude testing. And I saw a S60 D5 parked on side of the road at over 9000 feet on the Peaks back in 2002.<p>Maybe there will be another opportunity to visit the Proving Grounds in our lifetime. Here's hoping!

·
Registered
90 Posts

Would have gone myself, but didn't have enough money for the fuel to get there and back. My car seems to get really lousy mileage (even after a good tune-up), especially considering it's a B230FT engine; averages 16-18 MPG in-town, and I try to "keep my foot out of the Turbo" as much as I possibly can.

·
Premium Member
19,953 Posts
Re: Location change does work (Mike_B)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>Mike_B</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Would have gone myself, but didn't have enough money for the fuel to get there and back. My car seems to get really lousy mileage (even after a good tune-up), especially considering it's a B230FT engine; averages 16-18 MPG in-town, and I try to "keep my foot out of the Turbo" as much as I possibly can.</TD></TR></TABLE><p>Clogged cat?<p>George Dill

·
Registered
90 Posts

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>gdill2</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"><p>Clogged cat?<p>George Dill</TD></TR></TABLE>Is there a way to test for that, or would just replacement be the best?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts