SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was cleaning under my roof rack and doing some rust-proofing when I lost a couple of these “little pains” and stripped a couple more….well in the process I found that I could buy a box, but they are kind of expensive so I was wondering if anyone else needed these well nuts for their roof rack? I am getting a box and will have some extras. I know these can be used on the 245 stock Volvo luggage / roof rack and assume that they can be used on others… These are the rubber pieces that go into the roof that the bolts screw into to secure the rack against the roof. All you do is push the well nut in the hole and screw the bolt in and it expands and holds your roof rack secure! My dealer told me that they quit selling this part and will only sell the entire mounting kit for $28 although someone on another mb said that their dealer could get them--wish I was so lucky...anyways, Let me know if I can help... I will sell them for $1 a piece plus $1 shipping for as many as you want.… (doesn’t include bolt) <P>Can email picture to clarify if you would like…<P>Email me if you are interested…<P>[email protected]<BR>

1 - 1 of 1 Posts