SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Contacting your local Volvo dealership and asking them if they have a sport kit for your 06 Camry SE-R...? :p

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Between snow and potholes in CT, I'd invest in some bondo and fiberglass too. The front winglets are notorious for being low low low. The side skirts and rear bumper look pretty good and come primed but not painted. Expect to spend $2k all told.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Go to your local dealership

·
Registered
974 Posts
Thanks "illest-r" my 06 will put you to shame try takin **** to someone else
whoa hostility..... with you being new here you probably dont know that you drive a "camRy" untill you post a picture of your caR

·
Registered
291 Posts
Haha chill out Nir, besides there are some guys on here that would easily walk all over your camry. This is just a friendly place to gain some knowledge and enjoy our caRs. Best of luck to ya though.

·
Registered
974 Posts
don't bother posting a photo of your p*ssy 06 because my 04 will put your sh*tty 06 to shame

Sent from my iPhone
haha your car is pretty awesome, I would have to agree

·
Premium Member
10,797 Posts
Haha chill out Nir, besides there are some guys on here that would easily walk all over your camry. This is just a friendly place to gain some knowledge and enjoy our caRs. Best of luck to ya though.
Walking ovah ya camry,especially with my ARD tune ;) lol

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sorry you guy are right just felt like illest r was talking **** just was looking for help I bad for not having any pics of my car

·
Registered
5,906 Posts
haha your car is pretty awesome, I would have to agree
haha I was just making fun of the douchey comment, not suggesting that my car is actually better than his. Everyone has their own taste, mine is almost how I want it, hopefully it'll be done soon. Thanks though!

Sent from my iPhone

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Nir1984,

You can also get in touch with Vivaperformance.com, as they will be local[ish] to you and will have what you're looking for.

Oh, and my pulled-away fabric A-pillars of shame make my car better than ALL OF YOU!!! :rolleyes::beer::beer:

·
Registered
974 Posts
haha I was just making fun of the douchey comment, not suggesting that my car is actually better than his. Everyone has their own taste, mine is almost how I want it, hopefully it'll be done soon. Thanks though!

Sent from my iPhone
If you ever want to get rid of your sport kit, 19" pegs or springs just let me know ;) haha

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
^ why pulled away? Air bag removal? Lol
No, the silly fabric is loose and just hangs off the A pillar. Most annoying thing ever. I got some 01-03 plastic A pillars that are the matching gray but are plastic. Going to try and put them in tomorrow morning.

Have you really never seen the A pillars of shame? It's a major nitpicky complaint of 04+ S60 owners...

·
Registered
974 Posts
No, the silly fabric is loose and just hangs off the A pillar. Most annoying thing ever. I got some 01-03 plastic A pillars that are the matching gray but are plastic. Going to try and put them in tomorrow morning.

Have you really never seen the A pillars of shame? It's a major nitpicky complaint of 04+ S60 owners...
Sounds like a picture is needed to prove it

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts