SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
>> FOR SALE OR TRADE (SET): $1300 OBO plus trades accepted

> Mirzam 18" Volvo Rims - Bored to 65.1mm - Refinished - 45mm Offset
> 235/40/18 Pirelli P6 All-Season tires - 50miles on them - Road Force Balanced on Hunter 9700 w/ adhesive weights
> P2 TPMS off low-mileage, late-model S60
> H&R Extended Wheel Bolts (not installed in photo)
> 5mm Wheel Spacers (not installed in photo)
> Hub rings for 63.4mm offset cars (63.4 --> 65.1)
> Center Caps

>> Why?

> My car is not low enough for these IMO. I am going to put a 17" wheel instead.
> I paid at least $1500 for all of the pieces, and mounted and balanced them myself (I can provide images of the balance and road force values to buyer).

>> What I am looking for (trades):

> P2 R caliper set
> P2 '07-'09 2.5t/t5 front spoiler
> 17" Volvo wheels
> Volvo 960/S90

>> What they look like (actual car/wheels):

·
Registered
17,851 Posts
Really. I don't understand "not low enough". Explain?
You're a quick drive from me where i work in MoCo (Germantown). I've got a set of thors that need tires soon and was thinking about going to 18's on my AWD to close the gap. Don't think I need the TPMS as I can't use them, or can I?

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Really. I don't understand "not low enough". Explain?
You're a quick drive from me where i work in MoCo (Germantown). I've got a set of thors that need tires soon and was thinking about going to 18's on my AWD to close the gap. Don't think I need the TPMS as I can't use them, or can I?
I'm sitting on B&G springs, and I was hoping that there would be a little tire tuck in the wheel well. Going any lower though, would put axles at too great of a static angle...

Pretty sure the TPMS will work perfectly. Yours is a 05 s60, mine is an 08, so should be the same frequency?

·
Registered
17,851 Posts
I'm sitting on B&G springs, and I was hoping that there would be a little tire tuck in the wheel well. Going any lower though, would put axles at too great of a static angle...

Pretty sure the TPMS will work perfectly. Yours is a 05 s60, mine is an 08, so should be the same frequency?
Will pm soon...

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
i think they look good as is on your car. i doubt 17's will help much with
i really think s60's are big enough never to have to wear 17's.
GLWS/trade.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
BUMP. I have been on travel and have not had the time to respond properly...but I'm back home now.

CAN REMOVE TIRES IF PEOPLE WANT RIMS ONLY

·
Registered
172 Posts
I've got a set of 17" Mestra wheels. On virtually new Uniroyal TigerPaw (less than 2500 miles)

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I've got a set of 17" Mestra wheels. On virtually new Uniroyal TigerPaw (less than 2500 miles)
If you were closer, I'd entertain the idea...

BUMP. Going to be pulling tires off soon and exploring other selling avenues.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
Yes they will fit a P1 s40/c30/v50. They were 63.4mm center bore, but are now 65.1. I can include hubcentric rings. Without a spacer, they will be +7mm further outwards (45mm wheel on 52.5mm hub). The tire size is correct for P2, but might be slightly larger than P1 18" spec...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.