SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a set of 4 BBS RK wheels. They are super light weight and weigh only 18 lbs(!) each!

Size: 18x7.5"
Center Bore: 65.1
Offset: ET42
Weight: 18 LBS

Will fit 850 and S/V/C70 without modification. Will also fit S80, S60 and P2 V70 without modification. I have read these will not clear R Brembos without a 5mm spacer (at least) but I have not confirmed that. You can also use these on a C30, S40, V50, 05+ C70, or 2011+ S60 with a hub ring (65.1->63.1mm).

I can see that two of the wheels have minor bends (pictured). I was told that they hold air, even with the bends, but you probably would want to have these refinished and repaired. Cosmetically, they are all average at best. There are chips, scrapes, curb scars, etc.

Given the condition of these wheels I am selling them AS IS! I am making no warranties or representations made about the condition of these wheels other than they may need to be refinished and have several defects that I have found. There may be more, as I have not had these looked at by a professional shop. The condition is also reflected in the price.

Asking $600 or best offer + Shipping ($50-100 CONUS) for all 4.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Still have these and need them gone. Make offers!

·
Registered
221 Posts
What city do you live?

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
These have been sold, sorry! Still have the HRE's I have listed in another thread though, and I'm in Southfield. Thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts