SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Vendor
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to remind everyone of the Liberty Mutual Insurance Discount for Volvo Owners. It’s worth a shot to checkout the savings, as some have seen some huge results. It’s completely free, with no-obligation. Just another benefit to take advantage of since Volvo has worked close with Liberty Mutual to lower rates for their drivers, especially with the current standard safety systems. Click below to start your quote online as it shouldn’t take more than 5-10 minutes.

Good luck!

https://welcome.libertymutual.com/c...17025_volvo&MM_webID=0000024277&cmpgncde=2676

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
8,701 Posts
Tried this once. They weren't even in the ballpark of reasonable. Hard pass for me.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
They are the cheapest at paying out for repairs, their only goal is to save themselves money at your expense. Run away!

·
Super Moderator
8,701 Posts
They are the cheapest at paying out for repairs, their only goal is to save themselves money at your expense. Run away!
In fairness, that's literally every single insurance company. They're all miserable. LOL

·
Vendor
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Volvo has worked close with them to try and keep the costs down as low as possible. It’s worth a shot to get a free quote to see what the new pricing structure comes out to.

Let’s post some results in this thread to get a general consensus, and we can get a clear view at where the pricing stands at the moment.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Im insuring my 2019 xc60 T8 and a 2016 Forester cheaper with Erie than what Liberty quoted me for just 1 vehicle..the xc60!!

·
Vendor
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
I prefer to deal directly with Limu Emu. :D

·
Registered
484 Posts
mine was bad... $167 a month vs 102 i'm paying with progessive 100/300 $500 deductible rental coverage.

·
Registered
413 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Actually ended up going to Liberty Mutual, seemed to provide a reasonable quote. It was for a Company Car - 2020 XC90 Inscription (Birch White) w/ Air Suspension + B&W. But it still wasn't that cheap, but for now, it will do.

·
Vendor
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Actually ended up going to Liberty Mutual, seemed to provide a reasonable quote. It was for a Company Car - 2020 XC90 Inscription (Birch White) w/ Air Suspension + B&W. But it still wasn't that cheap, but for now, it will do.
Glad to hear that - and send a photo of your Birch White XC90, would love to see it!

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Price from Liberty Mutual is over $500 more annually than my current insurance company (New Jersey Manufacturer’s).

·
Super Moderator
8,701 Posts
Liberty Mutual was 21% higher than the plan I was looking to leave to find a better deal. It was over 50% more than the company who ended up getting my business.

·
Registered
7,824 Posts
There's something to be said about "Bottom Barrel"

When it comes to insurance, cheap isn't what you always want to shoot for. Think the General. These companies charge low rates because they will deny claims, fight tooth and nail to pay out on coverage, and won't back you.

It's not to say that most insurance companies will not give resistance, but some companies are just deplorable.

Food for thought.

·
Registered
72 Posts
What a joke.. Almost double what I pay now. Currently with AllState insurance. Got quote online. Interesting that they already had all of our information in their database. Vin numbers, year and models of our volvos, names, address etc.
Next day got a call from Liberty mutual agent trying to sell me their insurance. What a waste of time and false advertising.

·
Registered
13,506 Posts
I get mailers pretty much monthly from LM. I last priced them a year or two ago and while they were better than my carrier at the time Allstate I got a better deal through AAA's insurance company. I did move my homeowner's to LM and they've been fine to work with.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts